Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day Three: Courtney's 10 Day Weigh Loss Challenge

Just some thoughts...

I wish I could figure out why I am so addicted to sweets...chocolate being the usual suspect, here. Like, right now, I JUST finished having lunch (2 veggie burgers with 1 tablespoon of salsa) and 2 glasses of water, both 16 oz each. And as I sit here, all I can think about is how badly I want to march my butt over to the Halloween candy sitting on the dining room table and hastily grab a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or a Kit Kat.

But no, I'm not going to do that. If I really want to loose the weight, I can't eat that stuff. I wish I was one of those people who could eat whatever they wanted and still look awesome and thin. And whenever I say that, the response I always get, which is supposed to make me feel better, is, "well, if you were one of those people, on the inside you would still be unhealthy!" Yeah. But since I've never had the experience of being able to eat what I want and look awesome, I think I could deal with a few days of looking thin on the outside but inside being unhealthy. I'm not saying I would want my insides to be unhealthy forever, but I think it would be nice to know how what would feel just for a day or two.

For real though, what IS it that signals my brain, YOU NEED CHOCOLATE TO LIIIIVE....because I want to know how to stop it. Maybe I could get hypnotized to hate sweets, like my husband. He HATES sweets, he won't touch them. Weird huh? Who is this kid?

So, I'll be here...Kammy's napping and I'm doing all I can to fight that urge to eat those damn sweets.

daily grind today:
9:00- woke up, wow i got to sleep in :)
9:30 breakfast: 1 cup of coffee with splash creamer and 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch with 4 oz Lowfat Raspberry Pomegranate yogurt, 1 16 oz water
1:20 Lunch: 2 Veggie Burgers with 1 tablespoon salsa and 2 16oz glasses of water
1:45 REALLY WANTING SOME DAMN CHOCOLATEEEEE rrrrr....not gonna do it tho.
5:20 had some fat free banana frozen yogurt
9:00- ate a laaaate dinner because my husband and I were at a childcare seminar had tuna on a 100 calorie flat bread with 1 slice of cheddar cheese and 1 glass of water.


Recap- Hell yes to not giving in and eating a piece of chocolate. Proud of my will power :) Not so good about eating late tho...although the childcare seminar was actually worthwhile and helpful. And I didn't get to workout today, but I'm doing this hardcore cardio class tomorrow. So, that's a plus.

Good night all...

2 comments:

  1. I can't buy chocolate and keep it in the house or I'll eat it--plane and simple. I"m a CHOCLA-HOLIC too. The holidays are going to be tough--there's treats around every corner but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl...we are in the same damn boat with this chocolate addiction. its nice to have support tho!!! :) hope you are feeling better today

    ReplyDelete