Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

32 Weeks Pregnant!!

Wow these weeks are really flying by! 32 weeks and counting :) Nothing too crazy going on this week...Kammy is just kicking away and sometimes I swear she is doing the YMCA in there because I feel these taps and pokes on the far sides of my belly. It really caught me by surprise the other day when I was driving...I even yelled out because I was so startled! It felt like a really hard kick and her little arm or leg was going to shoot through my skin! She's a wild woman in there!

I haven't really gotten a good night's sleep in the past week, but I should probably get used to that. I have a hard time getting comfortable. I'm either too hot, or my back is aching, or I just can't fall back asleep after I use the bathroom. I've heard from other pregnant girls that taking a bath before you fall asleep is a good way to help your body relax so you can get some sleep so maybe I will try that.

I'm super excited for Saturday because I'm getting photos done of my belly! Not too sure of what I want to wear yet...I think I will decide that day. I'm really hoping for some good outdoor shots because the leaves are changing and are so colorful this time of year. Maybe I'll get really fancy and ask for some black and white pictures, too :) Hopefully, the pictures turn out cute because I plan to frame them and hang them in her nursery, which is coming along quite nicely. Here is a picture of her bedding...its called Tropical Punch by CoCaLo. I love the colors and the animals are so adorable!!
I'll post pics of her nursery once its finished so stay tuned!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment