Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moved


So, we have officially moved out of crazy northern Virginia! We said goodbye to our little apartment and moved all of our stuff down to Jeff's mom's in Norfolk. I was definitely ready to say goodbye to the horrible traffic up there, that's for sure.

Kammy has just been such a delight. We are so lucky to have such an adaptable, easy-going, loving little baby. Moving is hard and it sucks even when you don't have a baby, but she just handled the move with ease :) She is crawling now which means she is getting into everything. Its hard because I don't want to be the mom who hovers over her so she can't explore and learn but at the same time I don't want to just let her roam around and get into stuff she shouldn't. Gotta find a balance.

Nothing else really to report, just settling in down here. Oh! Kammy and I joined a mom and baby group here in Norfolk and it is awesome!! Its really great because its all first time moms and the babies are around Kammy's age. Plus, the group does a lot of fun activities and get-togethers which will hopefully socialize both me and Kamryn. We went to a Naval Museum the other day and it was great...Kammy was so happy to see other babies and I met some really sweet women. I def. recommend joining a mom/baby group and am pretty psyched to have joined one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment