Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

38 Weeks Pregnant: Waiting for Kammy

I am so ready for Kamryn to come and join our family!! At my last OB appointment the doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and 90% effaced and that she could come any time now. Both my mom and Jeff predict she will decide to come on Thanksgiving which is like, four days from now!!! I would be okay with that haha :) I'm just really hoping she doesn't come tomorrow or Tuesday because I am taking my finals those days and going into labor while filling in those little bubbles on the Scantron is not quite how I'd like to finish my semester. But, you never know. After Tuesday, all I have to worry about is just resting, focusing on getting ready for Kamryn and doing the last minute preparations.

I have been feeling super tired recently and have been taking advantage of the fact that I can just nap here and there. I know this won't be the case when the baby gets here so I'm enjoying that freedom now. Also, the lower back pain is getting to the point where it is just annoying now. It really hurts and has limited my ability to do just about everything, which frustrates me to no end. I HATE having to ask people to do things for me because I like to get them done myself but these days I have a hard time doing the smallest of things like picking something up off the floor that I have dropped. And I definitely can't put on my own socks...I don't even want to go into detail about the size of my feet, I'll just scare people and they don't even look like feet anymore haha.

So, our hospital bag is packed and patiently waiting by the front door for us. The carseat is installed and ready for Kammy...I love looking at it in my backseat and can't wait til she's in there! Her bassinet is right next to my side of the bed all ready for her and her closet is full of adorable little outfits just waiting to be worn. It won't be long now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment